FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Sunday 16 March 2014

St Patrick's Day - Party Favor Hat

Party Favor, St Patrick's Day, St Patrick's Day Hat


Here is my St Patrick's Day - Party Favor Hat, so I hope the Irish crafter's appreciate it! I found the Hat in the Project Section of the 

As you can see, I altered the file slightly and kept the lid off so that I could fill it with some treats.


I cut a strip of coordinating patterned paper to wrap around my Hershey nuggets and added a small clover leaf from the same file.


I added a small piece of gold glittered vinyl to the band.

I increased the size of the clover leaves slightly and attached them to some thin wire so they popped out of the hat.


That's it, I am done with my St Patrick's Day projects for this year and 
I hope you have enjoyed them here on my blog.

Joanna x


Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Electronic Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue
St Patrick's Day Wearables (wpc & svg) Projects Section -  St. Patrick's Day Wearables.
St Patrick's Day cutting files - Pazzles Craft Room

Joanna xx

Follow on Bloglovin
and LIKE my Facebook Page.

*****

Click image below to see further details on the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine which uses a NEW OPTICAL EYE for precision Print and Cut. 
including membership to the Pazzles Craft Room for $99.

$99 Craft Room Vue 468x60



Thousands of Images 468x60


4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love what you did with the shamrocks! You really fancied them up!!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darn cute!! Love it!
    Hugs
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! I love it. Thanks so much for sharing it at Paper Issues! :)

    ReplyDelete